What’s your problem?
How does it all work?
AGvisorPRO is the “Uberization” of knowledge and wisdom providing instantaneous connectivity between farmers and agriculture experts who can provide ANSWERS NOW to questions relating to crops, livestock, machinery, technology, marketing, management, or health and wellness.
We only match with relevant experts
AGvisorPRO only works with experienced ag experts. We match you with the right person to answer your questions – from knowledgeable growers and agronomist AGvisors, to industry and government AGvisors.
- Independent consultants
- Equipment specialists
- Government experts
- Industry professionals
- Peer garden
- Photo share
Cost efficient, easy pay
User-friendly payment options are available directly through the app.
For future reference, and you can share with your farm team.
Ratings and reviews
Make you part of the process.
“My needs vary. Sometimes I will use one category, and other times a different category”
– Jeff E., Farmer
- Farmers can purchase one-time answers in real time from experts who are difficult to find and reach. The platform provides accuracy and independence because both parties rate the interaction.
- No central hub or technology platform exists to connect farmers with industry experts, businesses, government and peer instantaneously.
- This platform enabled mid-sized ag industry service providers to increase customer support and reduce cost - their support team can be answer from home without having to go to the field.
- AGvisorPRO seamlessly bring numerous technologies (video, text, audio, screen sharing, GPS and picture sharing, payment) together into one application enabling ag industry experts to monetize their knowledge from home instead of travelling to the field.
- Vital ag knowledge and wisdom is leaving the industry before it's passed on to young farmers. AGvisorPRO build capacity in the next generation of farmers by transferring comprehensive agriculture knowledge instantly and a supportive industry network.
- The global population is expected to rise above 9.6 billion by 2050. In response, farms are getting bigger to archive economies of scale. As size and complexity increases, farmers are forced to produce more with fewer resources and need expert ag advice to stay viable.
Talk to the right people, right now
AGvisorPRO only works with experienced ag experts and you can choose the expert you talk to based on availability, area of expertise, subject matter and more. We’ll only match you with the right person to answer your questions – from experienced growers and agronomists to industry and government AGvisors